What We Believe
In the authority, sufficiency and inerrancy of Scripture.
In the Godhead (Trinity). The Godhead eternally exists in three persons- the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. These three are one God, having distinctly the same nature and attributes. (Father-aba-אבא; Son-ben-בן; Holy Spirit-ruach ha kodesh-הקודש רוח)
The Holy Spirit is the third Person of the triune Godhead. He convicts the world of sin, righteousness and judgment. He regenerates the believer, baptizes the believer in the Body of Christ and indwells and seals the believer until the day of redemption.
- The human race is spiritually lost and mankind is sinful and weak.
- In the virgin birth.
- In the full deity and humanity of Jesus Christ
- In the substitutionary atonement of Christ.
- In Water baptism and Communion. Two ordinances instituted by Christ for the Church to practice.
- In the bodily-basar-בשר/ physical resurrection of Christ.
- Salvation is by faith alone in Christ alone.
- In Jesus Christ’s physical return.
- In a new heaven and a new earth.
A person’s confession of their faith-amunah-אמן is demonstrated in their lifestyle. As they continue to grow, their life should continue to reflect the person whom they confess and that person is the Lord Jesus Christ.
In the institution of marriage-zog-זוג. God ordains marriage between one man and one woman. It is not right for a man to be joined to another man neither for a woman to be joined to another woman. It is also not right for human beings to wed animals.
In the sanctity of life-chye-חי. God is the giver of life and we are created in His image and likeness from the unborn to the elderly.
In giving-matan-מתן: - God is the primary giver and everything we have belongs to Him. As believers we are called to give our time, talents and resources to the work of God’s kingdom. God expects us to give cheerfully, generously and purposefully (ahavah-אהבה-to give what belongs to another, or to give what doesn’t belong to you).